Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Card with CTMH Cricut Cartridge

Last night it was so nice and cool after the sun went down and we opened all the windows. Got me thinking about Fall, my favorite season. So, I decided to make a Fall card. I used our new Cricut cartridge to cut the basic shape of the card, so easy once I figured out the size and saved the template in DesignStudio for future cuts. And then I tried one of the images from our new stamp set D1490 Backdrop-Charmed. Loved the results. This set also has a Halloween backdrop that I can't wait to try. This card ended up being all cardstock and stamping, no patterned paper. Love it!




3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the fall theme, shape and bling. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really gets me in the mood for Fall. The colors are great. The artwork is very well done. And the extra touches add depth and interest. I'm inspired! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wasn't crazy about this stamp set until I saw your card! Have to add that one to the list!

    ReplyDelete