Saturday, August 27, 2011

Winter Window Card with CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

I've been watching CNN all day to see what happens with Hurricane Irene. Since I work in emergency preparedness it has been fascinating to see what the east coast is doing to get ready. Thankfully it has not been as bad as predicted, so far. Be safe everyone in Irene's path!

So while I was glued to the tv, I decided to try making a window card with the Cricut cartridge. I cut out the card base twice, in white and patterned paper and then used the front of the patterned paper to frame the window. Here are the results. I think it turned out cute and I'll be using this template again.


1 comment:

  1. Came to visit from the CTMH msg boards....cute card Phyllis! I am now a follower, hope you'll follow me too!

    ReplyDelete